Happy Monday readers! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday cheer-filled weekend. I got to spend the weekend moving into a new apartment and, as soon as I was done unpacking, decorating for Christmas! However, the grand finale on a great weekend was spending last night with my community group for a Christmas movie PJ Party!
Are you hosting any holiday parties this year? Do you have a theme yet? Here are some ideas that will help get you in the party planning spirit. If you’re not already planning to host this season, maybe this post will inspire you to put together a last minute get together!
- Martinis and Mistletoe – Cocktail attire and signature drinks are a must for this theme.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party – Be sure to give out a prize for tackiest sweater.
- Gingerbread House Decorating Party – Have friends bring 2-3 of their favorite decorating items to share.
- PJ Party – Cozy up with blankets, hot cocoa and popcorn and enjoy a festive film in your Christmas jammies.
- Cookie Exchange – Get takeout containers at any party or grocery store for a cute take home carrier.
While we’re on this subject, see my post titled A Holiday Soirée for my best party planning tips!