Since Cyber Monday already has everyone thinking about holiday shopping, today seemed like an appropriate time for me to launch the carolsandcocoa 2014 gift guide. Whether you’re hunting for the perfect gift for your besties or looking for things to put on your own wish list, I’ve rounded up the gifts you’ll love to give and get this year.
1. Inslee 2015 desk calendar – brighten someone’s day, every day, with this pretty watercolor calendar.
2. Bando coffee travel mug – this mug broadcasts a motto we can all relate to.
3. Bauble Bar statement necklace – a quick outfit update and my go-to accessory.
4. Flash tats – these temporary tattoos will remind friends about the warmer months ahead.
5. Big O – this key chain is both stylish and functional – I love it in metallic gold or silver.
6. Sticky9 Instagram magnets – a great gift for the Instagram aficionados in your life.
7. May Designs book – customize every kind of book from a fitness journal to a calligraphy workbook.
8. Dior Lip Glow – this lip gloss brings out the natural pigment of lips, so it looks different – but great – on everyone.
9. Bkr – the cutest water bottle you’ll ever have.
10. H&M sequin crop top – a festive top the lucky recipient will want to wear right away.
11. Monogram wine glasses – perfect for the beach or tailgates and monograms always make gifts feel extra special and personal.