Kate Spade recently posted a list to their blog of 31 things to do before December 31st. I’ve hung it in my cubicle and on a bulletin board at home to remind myself to enjoy the holiday season before it passes us by. Whether you borrow from this list or create one all your own, use it as a reminder to do the things that bring you joy and happiness (all year round, but especially this time of the year)!
Here’s a list of things I want to do at Christmastime some point in my life. I’m calling it my “Christmas Bucket List” – what’s on yours?
1. Visit New York at Christmastime
2. Kiss under the mistletoe
3. Host annual Christmas parties
4. Have a tree for every room in my house
5. Organize a charity cookie exchange
6. Go late-night sledding on Christmas Eve
7. Have an all day Christmas movie marathon